Monday, October 5, 2009

Questions/ Clarifications on the Requirements

1) On the project, due tomorrow (Oct 6), is it risk-free? (Meaning, if our project lowers our standing, will it be discarded?) If it isn't, can some members opt not to join in the group effort so as not to take the risk?
Fr. Randy: This is a group work and you will receive a group grade (so not "risk-free"). Hence, if you do your project paper well you can even help your classmates raise their marks.

2) But I was quarantined during June 30. I approached you as soon as I returned to class, and you told me that that quiz would be discarded. Can this also be removed?
Fr. Randy. No. The removal of lowest mark includes the quarantine day. That's precisely the reason why I introduced removal of lowest grade--just in case you are sick or for emergency case (i.e., quarantine).

3) Good day, Sir. My current class standing is 86.9 which is 0.1 shy of becoming B+. Will you round of small differences like this?
Fr. Randy: Yes to be rounded- from 0.5 to .09 will be rounded to 1.0 in the final grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment